Lately, I was inspired by watching speed coloring videos on Youtube that I decided to do something different. I’ve been experimenting with new techniques in Photoshop to make my latest entry more photo realistic. It took two attempts to get it right. The first attempt involved “colored pencil” style brushes, but half way through, I had to chuck it and start over. The second attempt took the entire week to do. It’s a lot closer to what I had in mind. It was very tedious, as I found myself having to redo certain parts from the original sketch (e.g. the web “grid” on the suit and the black trimmings on the arms). There’s probably more I can do to improve this, but for right now (as of this writing), I’m tired. Once I recharge, I might talk about the process of how I made this.